2020 was a different experience for all of us due to the spread of Covid-19. With the new norm being implemented in our daily lives, Singaporeans haven’t been out of Singapore for almost a year. However, Singapore has introduced an initiative by distributing S$100 SingapoReDiscover vouchers for Singapore citizens above the age of 18, to promote local tourism. These vouchers can be used for staycations, leisure attractions and local tours.
Do note that vouchers can be redeemed from December 2020 to 30 June 2021 and can be redeemed digitally via SingPass. More than 200 merchants are participating via five authorised platforms by which you can redeem them at:
These are steps to follow if you would like to redeem your vouchers:
- Have your SingPass ready.
- Choose your products from one of the five authorised booking partners.
- Add your item(s) to the shopping cart.
- Login with SingPass.
- Use generated voucher code from Singpass.
- Complete your checkout process.
In the meantime, here are some of the places you may utilise your SingapoReDisover vouchers at since they are having discounts!
1. Mandarin Oriental (Usual Price: from $359++)
– Be rewarded with $100 Food & Beverage voucher (Dec 1 to 21, 2020) redeemable at the Food & Beverage outlets (Cherry Garden, Dolce Vita, Bay @ 5, MOBAR & Melt)
– Complimentary extra bed and breakfast for 3rd and 4th occupant in Premier Rooms or City Suites
– Make a booking via Trip.com to get 4.5 per cent upsized cashback!
2. Oakwood Premier AMTD Hotel (Usual Price: from $625++)
One-Bedroom Deluxe – $310 nett
One-Bedroom Executive – $350 nett
– Breakfast for 2
– Welcome cocktails for 2
– SGD 80 dining credits at SE7ENTH (Other platforms are offering only SGD60)
– A fitness trial at Absolute Cycle Downtown Gallery and Tapout Fitness Singapore for guests who are first-timers to these studios
– Early check-in at 11am (subjected to availability) and Late check-out at 2pm (subjected to availability)
– Make a booking via Trip.com from Dec1, 2020 onwards to get 4.5% per cent upsized cashback
1. IFly Singapore (S$46 – S$66 | depending on peak/off-peak timings)
If you ever wanted to try out IFly as I do, now is the time to do it for free! Or at least with the SingapoReDiscover vouchers, you can do so! For those who don’t know, IFly is an indoor skydiving experience. The package will include safety orientation, complimentary flight suit and a flight certificate. Each experience is 2 hours long.
2. Sentosa Team Challenge Hourglass (S$85/person)
As the name suggests, Sentosa Team Challenge Hourglass is a team activity you can go with your friends to celebrate the end of the year with. Perhaps a day out/gathering/birthday celebration with your friends, this would be a fun activity to complete together! The goal is to be able to ascend the hourglass-shaped tower in approximately 5 hours and filled with various obstacles
Have fun utilising your SingapoReDiscover voucher!